Quality Control and Assurance
Professionalism, Quality, Responsibility and Reliability - Our Leading Values
The Quality Control and Assurance Department is the customer’s representative at the Company. At Shimoni-Michael, all of our employees are committed to work in accordance to the Company’s stringent quality policy and standards. All of the Company’s managers and employees implement the uniform quality policy.
The staff in our Quality Control Department is familiar with the customers’ specification as well as all types of standards, such as PS, MIL, DIN, and are trained in conducting parts control in any configuration. Our two control rooms serve all the Company’s departments.
All the processes that are conducted by us or by subcontractors are checked and documented, to ensure that every product that leaves the doors of our plant meet the proper quality standards.
The department uses state-of-the-art equipment to conduct various types of tests: a CMM (XYZ measuring system) utilizing for models and to conduct comparison tests, altimeters, explosive, cutting and tensile force measuring equipement, gauges , etc.
The Quality Control and Assurance Department is responsible for:
- Setting the Company’s targets and measurements according to which it operates.
- Assimilating the organization’s procedures in all the professional departments.
- Monitoring the quality of the suppliers with which we work and selecting them carefully.
- In-house training, certification and tests of the employees and departments.
- Providing feedback regarding the customer’s complaints, conducting investigations and monitoring their implementation.
- Configuration Control.
- Standards and Certifications
Shimoni-Michael operates according to strictest international standards:
- Aviation, Aerospace and Security Standard AS 9100C
- NTS (Non-Distractive Test) Certification
- Recognized supplier of the following institutions: Israel Aerospace Industries Ministry of Defense, Elbit Ltd., Rafael, Plasan
- Registered contractor in the 150 Steel Construction Industry (for large structures).